- Debugging and troubleshooting a website.
- Automating repetitive tasks.
- Customizing the appearance of a website.
- Gathering information from a website.
- Testing website functionality.
- Exploring the structure of a website.
- Select the app you want to modify, right-click on it and then click on “Settings.”
- In the configuration options, click on “Advanced” to see more options.
- Click “Save” to see the results.
For instance, some users want to reload the app every X time because the app they are using gets disconnected by inactivity. Here’s an example, to Auto-Refresh every 10 minutes.
Once you finish writing and testing your code, it will be great practice to minify it before pasting it into Rambox. To minify it, you can use JSCompress.
Download Rambox, configure it to your liking, and enjoy all its advantages as soon as possible!
If you have questions about Rambox features, don’t hesitate to contact us!